Surf and turf
Available in 3 kg and 10 kg
Ingredients approved for human consumption:
Ocean fish, green lentils, deboned pork, pork liver, rolled oats, white rice, barley flour, apples, carrots, sunflower oil, fresh eggs, broccoli, sweet potatoes, cranberries, thyme, rosemary…saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), elderberry extract, yeast extract, Lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, vitamin A supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract.
*Our recipes do not contain wheat, soy, corn, meat and bone meal, fish meal, colouring or preservatives.
|Metabolisable energy – total||kcal / kg||4590|
|Protein – min.||%||24|
|Fat – min.||%||16|
|Omega 3 fatty acids – min.||%||0,3|
|Omega 6 fatty acids – min.||%||2,2|
|Moisture – max.||%||8|
|Fiber – max.||%||3|
|Ash – max.||%||5|
|Calcium – min.||%||1,2|
|weight of dog||active dog|
Serving per day
|Less active dog|
Serving per day
|2,3 kg – 5 lbs||40 g = 1/3 cup||25 g = 1/4 cup|
|4,5 kg – 10 lbs||70 g = 2/3 cup||40 g = 1/3 cup|
|9,0 kg – 20 lbs||110 g = 1 cup||90 g = 3/4 cup|
|18,1 kg– 40 lbs||190 g = 1 3/4 cup||110 g = 1 cup|
|27,2 kg – 60 lbs||250 g = 2 1/4 cups||185 g = 1 3/4 cup|
|36,2 kg – 80 lbs||330 g = 3 cups||220 g = 2 cups|
|45,4 kg – 100 lbs||370 g = 3 1/3 cups||255 g = 2 1/3 cups|
|54,4 kg – 120 lbs||440 g = 4 cups||300 g = 2 3/4 cups|
|63,5 kg – 140 lbs||525 g = 4 3/4 cups||355 g = 3 1/4 cups|
- These quantities are for information purposes only and may vary depending on your dog’s needs. Your dog’s age, physical activity level and breed are factors that influence food intake.
- Puppy: 0-6 months, feed 3-4 times a day, doubling the daily ration; after 6 months, feed twice a day, gradually returning to normal quantities.
- Pregnant dog: Increase the ration by 50% during the last three weeks of pregnancy. For nursing dogs, double the ration and feed 3-4 times a day.
- Because HomeMade Pet Foods uses only top-quality, minimally processed ingredients, the colour and shape of kibbles may vary.
- HomeMade Pet Foods are formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of dogs at all stages of life, according to the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) nutrient profiles.