Grain free chicken
Available in 3 kg and 10 kg
Ingredients approved for human consumption:
Deboned chicken, green lentils, chicken liver, chickpeas, green peas, apples, carrots, canola oil (cold-pressed, GMO-free), fresh eggs, broccoli, sweet potatoes, cranberries, thyme, rosemary…saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), elderberry extract, yeast extract, Lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, vitamin A supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract.
*Our recipes do not contain wheat, soy, corn, meat and bone meal, fish meal, colouring or preservatives.
|Metabolisable energy – total||kcal / kg||4820|
|Protein – min.||%||24|
|Fat – min.||%||16|
|Omega 3 fatty acids – min.||%||0,6|
|Omega 6 fatty acids – min.||%||3,7|
|moisture – max.||%||8|
|Fiber – max.||%||3|
|Ash – max.||%||5|
|Calcium – min.||%||1,2|
|weight of dog||active dog|
Serving per day
|Less active dog|
Serving per day
|2,3 kg – 5 lbs||40 g = 1/3 cup||25 g = 1/4 cup|
|4,5 kg – 10 lbs||70 g = 2/3 cup||40 g = 1/3 cup|
|9,0 kg – 20 lbs||110 g = 1 cup||90 g = 3/4 cup|
|18,1 kg– 40 lbs||190 g = 1 3/4 cup||110 g = 1 cup|
|27,2 kg – 60 lbs||250 g = 2 1/4 cups||185 g = 1 3/4 cup|
|36,2 kg – 80 lbs||330 g = 3 cups||220 g = 2 cups|
|45,4 kg – 100 lbs||370 g = 3 1/3 cups||255 g = 2 1/3 cups|
|54,4 kg – 120 lbs||440 g = 4 cups||300 g = 2 3/4 cups|
|63,5 kg – 140 lbs||525 g = 4 3/4 cups||355 g = 3 1/4 cups|
- These quantities are for information purposes only and may vary depending on your dog’s needs. Your dog’s age, physical activity level and breed are factors that influence food intake.
- Puppy: 0-6 months, feed 3-4 times a day, doubling the daily ration; after 6 months, feed twice a day, gradually returning to normal quantities.
- Pregnant dog: Increase the ration by 50% during the last three weeks of pregnancy. For nursing dogs, double the ration and feed 3-4 times a day.
- Because HomeMade Pet Foods uses only top-quality, minimally processed ingredients, the colour and shape of kibbles may vary.
- HomeMade Pet Foods are formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of dogs at all stages of life, according to the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) nutrient profiles.